The Exchange Documentary Screening & Workshop Series
DATE & TIMEMay 31 2016 6:00, pm
We are thrilled to announce a new partnership with our good friends at Passport Carriers, a Chicago based non-profit, and film Director, Cam Be, in providing youth screening and workshop support for their award winning film, The Exchange!
We are proud to be partnering with Chicago Public Libraries and 826CHI for our first youth screenings and workshops this Spring and Summer. Check out theexchangedoc.com for the trailer and upcoming screening and workshop dates!
- Harold Washington Library - Tuesday, May 31st @ 4pm
- Woodson Regional Library - Tuesday, June 7th @ 5pm
- Sulzer Regional Library - Tuesday, June 21th @ 5pm
- Archer Heights Library - Monday, June 27th @ 1pm
- West Town Library - Wednesday, July 6th @ 3pm
- Richard M. Daley Library - Tuesday, July 12 @ 2pm
- Harold Washington Library, Wednesday, June 1st @ 4pm
- Woodson Regional Library, Thursday, June 9th @ 5pm
- Sulzer Regional Library, Thursday, June 23rd @ 5pm
- Archer Heights Library - Saturday, July 2nd @ 1pm
- West Town Library - Wednesday, July 20th @ 3pm
Interested in bringing a screening to your community? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org